Submit A Guest Post
Thank you for your interest in contributing to TLMarketing.net! Here are the guest posting guidelines.
# Write a unique and high quality post:
Your post has to be 100% unique and written exclusively for this blog, you cannot submit the same post somewhere else when it is published on this blog.
Write your post for the readers, not for the search engines.A useful post will be shared on social sites and get links backs from other sites.This means more traffic for you.
Posts written in list-form (Top XXXX Tips for something) or “how-to” works the best.You can add a YouTube video and royalty free pictures to your post.The picture(s) will be resized to 300×300. Here is an example. (Opens new window.)
# Your post needs to be at least 700 words long:
Longer blog posts (700+ words) contain more information and have the potential to be indexed in the search engines for several keyword phrases.I will not publish posts under 700 words.
Topics you can write about:
- Running a home based business (Tips, ideas, strategies…)
- Blogging tips and strategies (Content, ideas for new posts…)
- Social media marketing tips (Best strategies, “how to”, top tips for…)
- Search engine optimization tips (Google, link building tips…)
- Traffic generation tips (“How to” do something, forums, ezines, article marketing…)
- Anything else useful that has to do with affiliate marketing and marketing a website.
# Author byline:
Include a short author byline, a few sentences with more information about the author.
# The “Do Follow” link
You will get one (1) “do follow link” back to your own site.This means your own personal blog or website, NOT an affiliate site.The link will be in the author´s byline.You can also link to your social media profile if you wish.
# Additional information:
I reserve the right to approve or reject your post..I am very picky, only the best posts will be published.If I reject your post, you are obviously free to use it in your own blog or send it to another blog that accepts guest posts.
# How to send your guest post for review:
If your post meets the simple guidelines above, you can send your post to me by email.
- Include your post, pictures and your URL in the body of the email itself or as a text or .doc attachment.
- Add “Guest post” as the title of the email.
- Send your post to: spellmerATyahoo.com (Replace AT with @)
I respond to all emails and will get back to you as soon as possible.
I look forward for your post!